Well, I am a couple days late, but I was REALLY wanting to be able to post the date/time that my c section got scheduled, but seems it takes my doctor DAYS just to figure it out - yes, I am getting a bit anxious! :-)
On my appt. on Monday I was hoping I could talk my doc into wheeling in the mobile scanner to see John and how he is positioned, but it was a no go. I am majorly feeling something hard and round up under my boob (I am starting to have to sit bent at the side!) and that is how Mel ended up and I am feeling most of the movements down real low and on my side, so I am thinking he is breech and maybe sitting sideways??? He is lower than Mel, but seems to be in about the same poisition at this point. She said in two weeks on my next appt., she would take a look...very anxious - just to be able to see him too! Can't wait!
So, my appt. was pretty routine other than she broke the news that my blood type is now A+!!! I have been told throughout both of my pregnancies that I was A-, had to go through extra blood draws and pokes AND get the Rhogam shot becuase I was negative. Well, when I had Mel they seemed to be very confused because my blood type showed while I was in the hospital that I was A+, but my chart showed A-. Hmmmm...So, on my first appt. this pregnancy I mentioned how they seemed very confused, but I was a little preoccupied after just having a c-section, that I didn't really fu. My doc said I would be tested again and lo and behold, it showed A-! So, I went through my HORRIBLE morning last month of getting extra blood draws and getting that damn shot and having a total breakdown at the doctors office AND work and I didn't have to go through any of it! Turns out they tested my blood again at my last appt and it is now official, I am A+! Supposedly I am a "weak A+" and that I need "sensitive" tests to determine that or it CAN show up A-?! Whatever, I am sure I have just totally confused you all, but I am confused as well. Bottom line, I went through all that for nothing, a bit peeved...
Also peeved, my doc hasn't called back, but seems that I will be going in on Oct. 1st - it just isn't confirmed and I don't have a time - hope bright and early! Only 3 days before my due date, oh well...I will take the couple days off before I go in and will have the weekend to get shopping done and the house clean, so kind of happy for a little break from work - IF all goes as planned! With Mel I worked up to the day I went in, so it should be nice to have a little rest before the real work begins!
I am starting to feel more and more uncomfortable. John is taking up every inch and pushing up as high as he can go and as low as he can go. And he is moving MORE now and he seems to be a strong little guy! I think I go pee about every 1/2 hour and I have heart burn all day now. I seem to be eating less again though, I have no room left in there!
My mom laughed at me yesterday when I told her about all my lists I have going to get ready for John's arrival, but that's just how I am! I have been running out when I can to spend some of the shower money and gift cards and am doing pretty good. Trying to budget, spend well and get what I need. Of course, I get fun things here and there, but really trying to make those bucks count! Believe me it is hard! The stores are just putting out their new fall lines, so all new things are out that I haven't seen and it is REALLY hard not to buy stuff. Holding out until my work shower and then believe me, Labor Day weekend - I will be shopping 'til I drop!
No comments:
Post a Comment