



Well, this weekend I got the bedding for the twin, the curtain rod painted and the curtains up and John's name and circles on the wall. I have been working MANY weeks on just these items alone. It seems that every project I have chosen requires paint (or glue) and MANY coats. So, still working on some fish hook hangers, a picture frame and a stool. Almost done! I am ready for a break. I am very pleased so far though with the progress made. I think the room and my ideas are really coming together. I got a great deal on the bedding for the twin and it is SO comfy - it will make those long, late nights more bearable - I almost want to just live in there now! Now, I just have to wait for the shower to put out the crib bedding (since I know Linda got it already :-) and I think that will really tie the room together with the colors and the circles and give all the solids that are in there a little more omph! Can't wait!
2 comments:
Good work on John's nursery. You're so far ahead of me; I think our poor baby isn't going to have a specially decorated room for himself for awhile! I tagged you on my blog if you feel like sharing more about yourself. Check out my blog for more details.
Everything is really coming together! It looks fantastic! Just noticed the dots on your blog mimic the dots you painted on the wall around John's name. Can't wait to see everything in person when I'm up for the shower next weekend!
Post a Comment