Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Smiles


Another grin from John. He is just turning into such a sweet, cute boy. I am really starting to dread the day I have to go back to work and leave him. I am really enjoying spending this time with him and he is a very mellow baby so it makes it that much easier.


John is a horrible sleeper though! Ugg! BUT, there seems to be a calm to the storm. I got a swaddle for him and have been using it the past few nights and he has slept longer and has broken his every hour waking schedule, hopefully for good. He has been now sleeping from 8pm to about 1 or 2 am. I feed him and change his diaper and put him down and he sleeps until about 5:30 am. Which is a bit hard right now, but he does go back to sleep after a bit. i try and sneak in a couplr more hours with him on the couch after that. It should work out pretty good for when I have to go back to work though. Wow - I will be dealing with two kids in the morning soon!


Enjoy!

No comments: