So, I know its been a while. I like to be able to add pictures with my posts and I just haven't been taking any. . .But, I've been getting some complaints I haven't posted for a while and I got some exciting news today, so thought I would update.
First, John has been fussy! OMG! At night - what's new! Sigh...but, worse. He has had a little sore on his top gum for about a week and we thought it was his bottom teeth hitting the gums on top, but we can now feel a tooth on the top coming through and he now has another sore next to the new tooth coming in, so I would say he is teething majorly again and its causing him to be a monster at night! Again, excuses, excuses, but I can't just let him scream when he is in pain. . .but, man alive, its been frustrating. . .hopefully they will pop out soon and he will sleep again, or at least not wake up screaming bloody murder like now. On Sunday night he did sleep from 7pm until 330am, so I KNOW he can do it ;-)
And second, and pretty cool - Mel called Mark this morning and told him her bottom tooth is wiggly! Oh, my girl may loose a tooth soon. I am beyond excited for her cause I know she is just excited about it. Mark and I are hoping she doesn't freak out though when it actually comes out cause she hates the sight of blood and goes through a box of band aids a week! Too funny.
One kid with her teeth falling out and one getting his in - crazy!
I have been keeping busy by helping planning my friend, Alicia's, baby shower. Rachel, Alicia and myself made the invites last weekend, that was fun. I am trying to finish her gift and am going to attempt some pretty creative cupcakes, so I have been planning and collecting supplies the last few weeks in preparation...I am scared...;-) I am taking part in a HUGE garage sale at the Washington County Fairgrounds next weekend and have hardly done anything for it. I need to get my butt in gear! Hope to makes some bucks and get rid of the clutter and kid stuff taking up so much room in my house. Hopefully my proceeds will fund Mel's birthday party that we are doing in June.
Other than that, life is just crusing along. Work is still busy, but I am making myself take at least a 1/2 hr away from my desk a day and it has felt good. I go sit outside and eat my lunch, read and sit in the sun. Or I have been trying to do a few circuits on the weight machine in my building gym to tone my arms in preparation for Brooke's wedding, I am wearing a halter top style dress - what was I thinking?! The weather is starting to get nice and we are getting more and more sun, so we are outside a ton. Our yard and garden are coming along and we just are in a good spot. WAY too busy, but good. We plan on spending the holiday weekend going to the Farmer's Market, playing outside, BBQing, going to the Woodburn Outlet Mall with the Motts to get clothes for the kids and on Monday night we will go to my dad's to celebrate his birthday. So, should be a good weekend!
Hope to post pics after this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment