Thursday, May 13, 2010

Picnic!

Mark had a work function tonight and I knew I was going to be home with the kids at dinner time and it was a busy night, I also had pilates and wanted to be able to spend some good, quality time with the kids, so thought - PICNIC for dinner! It was fun. Once we got everything set up Mel just kept going, this is kind of nice, I like this, we should do this more often... :-)


We made grilled cheese (cause you know my kids can't just eat a regular sandiwch!), strawberries and chips. Quick and easy - we were on a schedule here! John was more interested in just eating chips though and taking one tiny bite out of a peice of grilled cheese and then putting it down...and then taking a bite of another...and putting it down...and then walked away and decided it would just be more fun to swing...

Mel and I enjoyed ourselves though and got a couple pictures. After about 20 minutes Mark came home, the kids disbursed and had more important things to do (i.e., play)...it was fun though while it lasted and something I hope to do with them more often.


No comments: