Thursday, July 24, 2008

28 Weeks! ! !


So, here I am in all my glory - at this point, I am already 29.5 weeks and feel like each week I get bigger and bigger. But, considering swollen ankles and a belly that constantly feels like it's being stretched, I am doing pretty good. John should be about 3.5 lbs right now and it is hard to imagine that he will probably get up to at least 8 lbs (Mel was 8.3) - 5 more lbs just in my belly? Goodness, am I going to make it???!!! :-)


Just found out on Monday that I passed my diabetes test, whew! That was a tramatic doctor's visit - needles are NOT my friend! But, thankfully no GD, so no more needles - hopefully - until I deliver.

1 comment:

Trisha White said...

What a ham! Do we have a model/actress/entertainer in the family? I think we've known it for some time. Great photo Stacey!