




Here are some pics of Mel and Mark getting the nursery ready. It was Mel's room, but we moved her to the guestroom so she would have enough room for her new bunk beds. Since her room was bright pink and yellow, we had to prime everything before we repainted. They had fun doing it and I didn't have to do any of it. They both worked on it before I got home from work - how sweet! :-)
I am working on a couple projects for the room and we are going to have the twin bed and crib in there, so a bit cramped since it is a small room to begin with, but I think it will be just fine. The room will be blue, green, white and chocolate brown with fish and circle accents. I think it will turn out very relaxing and fun. I will post more pics later as more progress is made!
No comments:
Post a Comment