Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome!!!

Well, I am finally on the web and hoping this will be a place where family and friends can come to see what is going on with the Mott Family since we will soon be adding to our clan very soon. Crazy to think that we have been a family of 3 for the past five years and about to be a family of 4 - but, hey, that is what I always envisioned as a child (well, that and a limo!) - so I am super excited. I am new to all this internet, blog, tech stuff, so this is a work in progress, but for now just hope to update you all in between all the goings on in life and to get some pictures up here that a lot of you always are asking me about :-) Feel free to post or communicate here as well - at least, it seems you can do that! Thanks for checking us out!

3 comments:

Trisha White said...

Great results Stacey! This will make it so easy for family and friends that don't email regularly. You did a great job!

Love You, Mom

Karissa said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Hey, I want to add my Lilypie tickers to my blog. How did you add your families.com ticker?

Tia said...

yeah! so glad you set up a blog. =) how you doing/feeling? can't believe john will be here in just a few months! time flies.