
I am relunctantly posting this pic because I am looking SO big and SO horrible, but people have been asking for belly shots, and this is about as belly as I am going to show :-) (Mel took the pic so my head is kind of cut off) I am getting SO excited to see baby John! Things are getting done around the house, the nursery is just sitting there ready and I have two showers coming up this month, so pretty anxious and excited. Trying to fill my mind with Mel and her starting school in just a few weeks. Goodness, she is growing up SO fast! The pregnancy is going well, but I am starting to feel the effects. My feet and ankles are always sore and swollen and I am starting to get the aches and pains in my back and legs. John is moving more and more though and it is just an awesome feeling. He had the hiccups for the 1st time last night (that I felt) for over 10 minutes and he was just moving all over the place. It is the craziest feeling. Mark and I have started the, Can you believe we will have a baby again soon, blank stares, but we are both excited. 7-8 more weeks and counting!
No comments:
Post a Comment