Friday, September 5, 2008
Almost 36 Weeks - In the Home Stretch!
So, had another doc appt. today. Pretty uneventful. I spent more time waiting in the waiting room for my doctor than actually having her in there...I am measuring at 36 1/2 weeks. Baby's heartbeat, my blood pressure and sugar/protein levels are all on par. I have had no cramping or contractions either. I am not dialated or effeced. Once these babies are in, they really don't seem to want to come out of me :-) That is good though, very uneventful pregnancies are what I need! I SO wanted a scan to see how John is positioned and thought this time my doc would take a peak, but no go. She said based on feeling he seemed to be head down...although she felt 3 weeks ago, and from what I can tell he is still in the same position, and she said possibly breech last time. She promised me she would look NEXT friday at my next appt., but that since I have a CS scheduled, it doesn't really matter how he is positioned unless I go into labor before hand. So, we will see. I just want to know what all these movements represent! Oh well...Getting anxious at this point. I am still feeling pretty well, considering...my body gets very tired and I know I push myself too much at times. John is moving a lot still and since he is bigger, I really feel the movements now, you can even see him move from the outside. Sleeping is getting more and more uncomfortable, so just ready for the end of the month to be here. I have most of the shopping, projects around the house and running around done. I think our house is so fully stocked of supplies for all of us, including the cat and dog, that we won't have to leave the house for a full month! I will save the last major grocery shopping trip and house cleaning for the weekend before the CS date. Now, its just a waiting game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
only 3 weeks left as of today! Can't believe it baby!!!!
Post a Comment