Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wow!



Well, I know people have been looking at me for the past couple weeks and telling me I looked big and that they wondered if I was going to make it to the end, but I didn't realize it until I took these photos last night. I haven't taken a picture for a couple weeks, so I was a bit shocked to see these - not to mention I look exhuasted! :-) John is just growing like crazy! At this rate I won't be able to stand up by Week 40. And boy, can I feel it. He moves a ton too. It's just a wonderful, crazy and sometimes exhausting feeling. I am just so excited to see him and anxious for this to be over, but its also bitter sweet. I love being pregnant and know this is most likely my last baby, so I want to enjoy it, but goodness, by the end of the day I am just done! Sitting all day at work and typing is getting a bit uncomfortable, but at least I don't have to be on my feet. Mark is being really good about hearing me moan and complain more often and helps out as much as he can - thanks! Before we know it we will have a little baby - crazy, crazy. I think we are all looking forward to it though and being home and spending time together. It will be nice to have Mark home for a month and to be home for Mel and just enjoy our winter and the holidays - Can't Wait! Sorry, I got the pic on twice (can't figure out how to delete it...)

No comments: