Tuesday, September 23, 2008

38 Weeks

So my 38 week and LAST appointment was pretty quick and uneventful. I am measuring at 39 weeks and closed up tight, nothing going on! Sooo, my doc was basically, "See you on the 1st!" These kids must just like to stay put and get fat. Fine with me I suppose. I would rather they get healthy and mature and come when they should rather than early. I am just SO anxious, but as of today, I only have 8 days left! I am just so dang excited to see John. Hoping he is healthy and that all is OK. Getting a bit anxious for the surgery and all that comes with it, but I think I will be fine, at least I know what to expect this time around. I will be going in around 8:30 a.m. on Oct. 1st and scheduled for the CS at 10:30. We should be hearing little boy screams by 11:30 or sooner!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That's exciting that you know when he is coming! Good luck!

Tia said...

i am soooooo excited for you stacey! can't wait to meet john....i cannot believe how busy lives get to where i havne't even gotten to see you prego...thank goodness for the internet. =) we wish you all the best with john's arrival. hope to see you VERY soon!

Anonymous said...

Dear Stacey,
I am so excited you started this blog. I can't believe how big Melanie has gotten. She is an amazing child and I LOVE new hair cut. Congradulations to you and Mark on the impending arrival of John. He's a very lucky little baby. He has two amazing people for parents. By the way I think you look great and lilac is your color. You are all in my prayers and I look forward to reading more.
Love Robin (your aunt)