Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Less Than 24 Hours!

So, tomorrow morning is the day! My doctor called me this afternoon and told me they are moving up my CS time, so we will be leaving for the hospital about 5:30 a.m. tomorrow. CS will start at 8:30a.m.! Wow - it is realy hitting me today. I have been a little overwhelmed. I have been home for the past 4 days and with Mel the past 2. She sure gives me a run on my energy and today I have just been kind of like - soon I will have 2 of these?! :-) Just trying to keep up with her and keeping the house in order and now packing and getting last minute things ready, I had to sit down at one point and just let it out. Also, Mark has come down with a cold and Babe had to have surgery yesterday to have a cyst removed, so it has been crazy around here. Goodness! Oh well, soon, soon. I will be seeing John and the next chapter will begin. It's been a long wait, can't believe I have been pregnant since Jan. and the time is finally here. I am READY!

Mel will go to Mark's parents tonight since we now have to be at the hospital so early, so that will actually be nice. I have been stressing all day about getting laundry done and things packed and ready while having her fighting for our attention, but with her going to ya-ya and pa-pas Mark and I can get the house in order and get things packed up and hopefully have a little bit of quiet time before bed! I can hope!

I will have news, stats and pics up as soon as we have them!

No comments: