Thursday, October 2, 2008

John is Here!





Well, John has arrived! John was born on Oct. 1st at 9:25 a.m. via csection. 8 lbs, 2 oz. and 21 in. long. It was very stange going back and doing it all over again, but it all went very well, except being stuck several times for my IV and spinal. John is a very a sweet, calm baby so far. SO opposite of Melanie, Mark and I are looking at each other going, is he OK??? But, they say he is just fine, we just got lucky this time around with a son who is pretty easy! Finally, hopefully we will have a break - Love our Mel, she is full of spunk and vinegar, but it sure is nice having a quiet one this time around :-) I almost don't know what to do with myself - I would NEVER have been able to sit in the hospital and type this with Mel :-) No, we are very happy and thankful for a healthy baby boy. We are all in love and Mel just loves her little brother and can't wait for us all to be home together.


I am on the mend. Recovery is no fun from a CS, but I am starting to get up and around, as long as I stay on top of my meds, I am pretty good. I am hoping to be able to eat dinner tonight and maybe get home Friday night or Sat. morning. Ready to sleep in my own bed and be with my family!

3 comments:

Tia said...

congrats!!! i'm soooo excited for your family. he is a handsome lil guy. =) can't wait to meet him.

The Zombson's said...

Congratulations!! He is precious!

Kaycee said...

Congrats!! Big sister looks so proud :)