



Well, things are going pretty well in the Mott household. Mark is home all month, which has been a HUGE help and is being Mr. Mom so I can continue to heal, take care of John and get a nap in when I can. Mel has been enjoying the nice Fall weather and playing outside with the neighborhood kids whenever she can, for hours at a time! But, she is having a great time and its keeping her occupied, once the rain starts, it is going to be a big change for her...uggg! Mel is also doing really well at school. Since Mark is home he has volunteered in her class room and plans on going several more times before he has to go back to work, I am really glad we have this time together, wishing Mark was off the whole time I was home, it will be sad to see him go back in Nov. :-(
I am just trying to get better. Feeling better everyday and getting a bit ansty being inside, but with my limited amount of hands free time, I seem to never have enough time to even get on the computer or help around the house, but I am trying to do more when I can. I have been loving being able to sit and watch TV and catch up on my shows, but I start to feel lazy as well...I know, I know, REALLY trying to just take advantage of this time while I can, once Mark goes back to work it is going to be very interesting for me...
John is growing and doing pretty well. He had a doc appt on Tuesday and he gained back all the weight he lost, plus an additional 8 ozs., so I was happy to hear that. He has caught the head cold we have all had, so I am a bit worried about him. He also has an infection in his eye, but he seems to be on the mend, just hate to see him suffer. So, although he is still a very mellow baby, he has been a bit fussier and not sleeping as well at night. Hoping he is better very soon, hate to see my little guy not feeling good.
Enjoy some recent pics of Mark and Mel at the Pumpkin Patch, John and I couldn't go :-( I didn't want him out in the cold not feeling good, but Mark and Mel got 6 pumpkins, one for all of us (including the cat and dog) and enjoyed themselves. Also a pic of Mel riding her bike. Oh and Babe and John sleeping, the couch has become the 3 of ours hang out! :-)
1 comment:
So sweet...glad you are documenting all of this...how often is it that the 4 of you will be able to spend this much time together...congrats, and ENJOY!!!
Post a Comment