Goodness, can't believe it has been 2 weeks since my last posting! Time is going WAY too fast :-I am just having a great time at home with the family. I am feeling very comfortable in my new role as stay at home mom and it feels pretty good. I do admit it is a huge change from working and I KIND of miss being out in civilization, but it sure is nice to also be home for now and have this opportunity. Especially right now in these hard economic times, I still have a job to go back to - at least I hope! :-)
I still get to be home and focus on Thanksgiving, all of December and Christmas and New Years with the family - so I am feeling very lucky right now.
Mel is doing well in school and will be off for 3 weeks IN 3 weeks - a whole nother challenge for me! Mel also just started the Girl Scouts this week and Mark will be doing a lot of that with her, so she is really excited. She is one busy girl - but as long as she asks, we will let her experience all she wants.
John is growing like a weed and getting rolls on his legs, they are too cute. He eats like a horse and is waking me up about every 2 hours to eat at night - I can't believe I am not more tired in the am. He still pretty much eats, sleeps and poops, but I am waiting and thinking I am starting to catch a glimmer of a smile. I can't wait for the interaction part of things.
I am just spending each day trying to figure out getting a shower and the laundry done at the same time, while still trying to just enjoy this time. The laundry can wait, right? Christmas and after Thanksgiving shopping is currently on my mind - I don't know why - like we have extra money! Oh well, I am on the hunt for bargains and it is the official time that the holidays seem to begin for me and I am excited. Plan on doing lots with Mel to get ready. Bake and decorate and shop and I plan on pulling out all the decorations this year!
OK, John is on one arm while I type with the other and it feels like it is going to fall off now. I hope to get pics on soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment