Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cookies Anyone?
















With Mel being off of school due to all this snow, I have had to be creative to keep her entertained and not tear apart the house. While at the same time, trying to figure out how I am supposed to roll out dough while holding a baby at the same time! John was sleepy and cranky, I was trying to get some chicken noodle soup made for dinner and Mel was very anxious to get started on the gingerbread cookies I promised her we would make. I got John in the Snugli and he fell asleep pretty quick thankfully. I then spent the next two hours making and decorating cookies with Mel and getting my first batch of scratch chicken noodle soup started. The cookies turned out great. It was a lot of fun and the icing I bought was so cool! The soup was pretty good, but needed lots of salt and pepper. I really don't know what I am doing wrong! Oh well...we had fun anyway.

No comments: