Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Snow and More Snow







Well, we have been in the middle of an "Arctic Blast" for the past 4 days. No school for Mel and most of us homebound. Mark has braved the weather and drove to Salem each day for work though. Thankfully on Sunday, when it first started to snow, he was home and was able to go out with Mel and enjoy it. I wasn't about to go out there! Sorry, I know, I am no fun. No really, can't take John out there, it is freezing! :-) Today (Wednesday), Mark's work got cancelled and he was home a couple hours early so he was able to take Mel out again. Today we got more snow than Sunday so Mel was able to make a snowman and go sleding with the neighbor. Looks like more snow is in our near future, we may have a white Christmas this year after all!

No comments: