Monday, December 1, 2008

First Smiles


John has been smiling a little here and there the past week, but on Thanksgiving he gave his biggest grins. I was able to get one smile on camera, but it was hard. He isn't the biggest smiler yet, but I was VERY thankful to get this one!
John also had his 2 month check up last week and is up to 13 lbs., 6 oz. !!! What a chunker. Mel was the same size at the same time, so not too worried about it though. He is still spending most of his time sleeping, eatting and pooping, but his personality is coming out more and more. Sleeping is the hardest thing right now. He likes to wake up every 1-2 hours between midnight and 6 so its been a bit tiring. The doctor says to move him to his room and let him cry but I can't do it yet!

No comments: