Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Tree!







We got our tree over the weekend after going in the foggy hills of Hillsboro looking for a tree farm. We found a good farm, but ended up with a tree a little smaller than we thought...they look so big out there. Oh well, it is still pretty. We got it home, decorated it and proceeded to get the lights up outside and the inside of the house decorated as well. We are on top of it this year! We are definately ready for Christmas now. Mel and I are counting down every morning and we are going to be doing some baking as well - one of these days - the time just flies, not to mention I have my hands pretty full a lot of the time. Other than that, just still trying to enjoy this pretty weather we are having, get shopping done and fit in all the holiday activities we can. This weekend we will take our family holiday photos and I will start getting our Christmas cards ready and hopefully Mel will want to see Santa this year. We saw one at the tree farm, but she wasn't convinced to go talk to him. Next Friday we are going to Hood River to go on the Polar Express train. I am really hoping the weather cooperates and we can make it through the Gorge though! :-) Already so much planned, the month is going too fast - before we know it, Christmas will be here!

No comments: