Friday, January 23, 2009

Work Update

So, after 2 weeks of wondering, it looks like I have finally been given a home at work. I will be working with one attorney I was already working with and adding a recent hire associate because she is right outside my desk. Thankfully she is really nice and I have gotten to know her due to her close proximety, but she has a very heavy workload. At this point, I am am just happy to know my fate and to have a job. It has just been pretty stressful, glad to know before the weekend where I stand. SOOOO, as long as they aren't lying or plan on changing their minds, that's that! I am still pretty bummed about the whole situation, but ready to move on. I have more important things to worry about and as long as I have a job to come to, I shouldn't complain. Thanks to everyone who showed support, it was much needed.

No comments: