Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quiet Weekend

Melanie doing her modeling poses

John this weekend in his walker, although he can barely touch the floor, I wanted him to have something else to keep him entertained when I need some hands free time.


John this weekend, 3 Months and 2 Weeks old, he is getting so big!
I was really trying for some smile pictures, but the light on the camera distracts him


John a week or so ago in his Bumbo chair. Yes, I know, it's purple, our neighbor is letting us borrow it. I wanted to try it out, I have been hearing so much about them. He barely fits in it and will only sit in it for a bit, but it helps!


We had a pretty quiet weekend. It was SO cold, but SO pretty. We ran some errends, had dinner on Sunday with dad and Linda, but mainly just stayed home and cleaned, got things ready for this coming week and I think just wanted to rest. Mel is over her cold now, thank goodness, but John is still pretty stuffy and not sleeping very well, so therefore, I don't get to sleep either. He was doing really well the first week I went back to work, so hoping after he gets over his cold he will go back to sleeping better. I really want him to sleep in his crib during his naps, so worked on that Sunday as well. After 2 hours of trying to get him to sleep and stay asleep I finally put him on his tummy and he slept for 1.5 hours. I think he just likes it better and since he is bigger and I can check on him I may just do that. At night he goes down fine on his back, so not sure why he seems to prefer the belly during the day, but whatever gets him to sleep, I am willing to try.
Back to work tomorrow. Hoping for things to calm down a bit and get things settled at work. Want to start working out and getting in shape for Brooke's wedding and all this work drama is just distracting me. Anyway, enjoy the photos!


No comments: