Thursday, January 29, 2009
Work Update
So, I am getting over my work drama. The last few weeks have been pretty emotional, I blame it soley on the hormones! I had my annual review on Wednesday and I got a raise, small, but at least I got one. I was FINALLY told who else I will be working with and I was told I am liked, am doing a good job and I will now be a busy lady, which is a good thing. So, I have to agree. I have a job, I will be busy, I am needed, but I also think I will have a little bit more flexibility to set my own schedule of coming and going, which will be nice and yeah, I have a job! After all my mixed feelings I am just glad it has all come together and I can move on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment