Mel with Stephanie selling GS cookies at Safeway on Sunday. It was COLD! But, Mel did a great job, was front and center and helped out AND sold lots of cookies - who could resist that face? :-)
Melanie at the Forestry Center GS event. It was our first GS event, pretty low key, but it got us out of the house and we were all able to go and she got a patch for the back of her apron. This was outside, it ended up being a pretty nice day.
Another attempt at feeding John cereal. He seemed more interested in taking the spoon and bowel out of my hand, so what the heck, I let him have them. This is what happens when you let a 4 month old try and feed himself - he thinks his forehead is his mouth!
Mel and John - What cute kids I have
Ahhhh, I love this one. He is just so happy. And I was so worried he wasn't smiling at 6 weeks, it was worth the wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment