Sunday, March 29, 2009

Through All My Stresses, I Am Still So Lucky

What a lucky woman am I. . .two healthy, adorable, happy children. Words cannot express how happy I am about my kids. They are the best, they bring a smile to my face and my heart swells every time I see people looking at them, seeing that they make them smile too. Knowing that at the end of a long day and through all our stresses, that they are there, that they and Mark are there, makes it all worth it. . .


How can this smile NOT make you happy?




(I would have a pic of Mel here too but she is always off and running. We were at the Children's museum for her friend's birthday and she was too excited to stop for a picture. I have been posting so many of John, hopefully I can get some of her on here soon too!)


John at the fish tank. He was holding on for dear life while standing up and just loved it. We sat there for an hour! You know he is Mott/Grow - loves those fishies!



No comments: