Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun Pics From Weekend

Ohhh, I LOVE this picture. John just LOVES his sister. He follows her with his eyes and laughs at everything and anything she does. Mel loves him too, I am sure, but sometimes she just shows it more than others ;-) I can tell in this one that they are just loving each other. Too sweet.

Mark didn't want me posting this pic cause John is wearing Mel's pink hat that she put on him after her photo session, but he just looks so dang happy, I couldn't help it!

Mel all of a sudden decided she wanted to dress up as a cow girl. I saw it as an opportunity to get some nice photos of her outside with the sun just about to start setting. But of course, she had to find her boots (which ended up being snow boots), her gun, her horse, her watch. . .too funny. Such a girlie, girl, but at the same time - has to have her gun to complete the look. At least I was able to get a couple shots, I just had to be like, let me get your pretty face, or put your arm down here (that had the BIG Hello Kitty watch on it). Her hair is wet cause she just got out of the bath, had to get all changed BEFORE getting in her Pjs... .:-)


Posing. . .


I should have got one with the boots and the watch, it is a good story at least! Notice the orange "gun" in her pocket. It took her several minutes to decide where best to put it!



1 comment:

Karissa said...

Great pictures of the kids. Lovely as usual!