Gosh, another month gone by - my baby is getting older. I sure am feeling it too. . .it is so much harder seeing John get bigger, maybe cause I know he is my last, but it also seems like time is going so much quicker. . .Sigh. . .John is doing really well though. He got 4 teeth this month and I have to say - he sucks at teething, especially at night. What a fuss bucket! But, he has also slept better this month than he ever had - at least in between those teeth coming in. He slept through the night for the first time on the 10th, from 730pm to 6am. His routine now seems to be sleep at 730, wakes for bottle between 12-2 and then right back to sleep until 6am. I go back and forth on being lzy, well, tired, and was just laying down with him and giving him his bottle, but it is just SO uncomfortable, so I have been sitting and giving him his bottle and then putting him back down; we are both happier. He seemed to be getting a bit uncomfortable too, so I think he has been sleeping longer and better because of it. Soooo, hopefully it will continue and he will just grow out of needing that bottle soon. Other than that he is eatting more and more table food. He really doesn't seem to like baby food. He babbles and laughs all the time. He is grabbing for things more and playing more with his toys. No crawling yet, but he really seems to want to move around more and kind of just flops over and scoots around, but that doesn't seem to make him very happy. So, maybe soon. . .John has his 9 month appt. on July 15th, so I am excited to see how much he weighs - wanna make a guess? I say at least 21 lbs. He was 18.12 at 6 months.Monday, July 6, 2009
John - 9 Months!
Gosh, another month gone by - my baby is getting older. I sure am feeling it too. . .it is so much harder seeing John get bigger, maybe cause I know he is my last, but it also seems like time is going so much quicker. . .Sigh. . .John is doing really well though. He got 4 teeth this month and I have to say - he sucks at teething, especially at night. What a fuss bucket! But, he has also slept better this month than he ever had - at least in between those teeth coming in. He slept through the night for the first time on the 10th, from 730pm to 6am. His routine now seems to be sleep at 730, wakes for bottle between 12-2 and then right back to sleep until 6am. I go back and forth on being lzy, well, tired, and was just laying down with him and giving him his bottle, but it is just SO uncomfortable, so I have been sitting and giving him his bottle and then putting him back down; we are both happier. He seemed to be getting a bit uncomfortable too, so I think he has been sleeping longer and better because of it. Soooo, hopefully it will continue and he will just grow out of needing that bottle soon. Other than that he is eatting more and more table food. He really doesn't seem to like baby food. He babbles and laughs all the time. He is grabbing for things more and playing more with his toys. No crawling yet, but he really seems to want to move around more and kind of just flops over and scoots around, but that doesn't seem to make him very happy. So, maybe soon. . .John has his 9 month appt. on July 15th, so I am excited to see how much he weighs - wanna make a guess? I say at least 21 lbs. He was 18.12 at 6 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment