Well, Melanie lost her 1st tooth tonight - she is SO excited! It has been wiggly for probably a month or more at this point and it was falling sideways and we finally convinced her to let us pull it. Mark got in there and yanked it out and as expected she grew hysterical once she saw the blood - but once that shock wore off, she was WAY excited! I am excited for her too. . .Man, so many "1st's" in the Mott household lately. With all our craziness, I have to tell myself to step back and enjoy it all and just savor it - cause it really does all go by so fast. Here Mel is loosing her first tooth, with 2 adult teeth already coming through, she had her 2nd sleep over this weekend and she was over an hour away and she is 6 years old. . .didn't think I would see the day. And John - goodness, he started crawling this week and pulling himself up! I feel like I was at the hospital a month ago. Crawling and standing up and his personality is shining through. . .sometimes we just gotta remember to enjoy every second, what a great feeling to see your kid SO happy about a tooth. . .Sunday, July 26, 2009
Tooth Fairy. . .I Lost My 1st Tooth!
Well, Melanie lost her 1st tooth tonight - she is SO excited! It has been wiggly for probably a month or more at this point and it was falling sideways and we finally convinced her to let us pull it. Mark got in there and yanked it out and as expected she grew hysterical once she saw the blood - but once that shock wore off, she was WAY excited! I am excited for her too. . .Man, so many "1st's" in the Mott household lately. With all our craziness, I have to tell myself to step back and enjoy it all and just savor it - cause it really does all go by so fast. Here Mel is loosing her first tooth, with 2 adult teeth already coming through, she had her 2nd sleep over this weekend and she was over an hour away and she is 6 years old. . .didn't think I would see the day. And John - goodness, he started crawling this week and pulling himself up! I feel like I was at the hospital a month ago. Crawling and standing up and his personality is shining through. . .sometimes we just gotta remember to enjoy every second, what a great feeling to see your kid SO happy about a tooth. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment