So, John is now 10 months old! My kids are just growing up too fast! Mel losing teeth, getting her ears pierced and going into the 1st grade! And my baby boy - I feel like I was just in the hospital, is closer to being a YEAR old than a new baby. . .it is all going too fast lately. . .I'm Ok -moving on! ;-) John has learned A LOT in the past month. Surprising since almost the entire month of July he was teething - and teething horribly! He is up to No. 7 and he got 3 in July I think. It got so bad we took him to the doctor just to make sure he was OK. He has been teething free for over 2 weeks now though, so it has been a nice break. He is back to his smiling self and back to sleeping, which "I" needed. In the last 2 weeks he has also learned to pull himself up and hold himself there AND to crawl. He crawls all over now. We are going to have to baby proof VERY soon, like we should have already done it! It is too cute though to see him go. I think he enjoys his new found freedom and it is nice to be able to put him down and let him explore as well. He seems obsessed with Babe's food and water dish and a plant stand. Those items are forever being moved out of his way.
This month's pictures were hard to take. I may not be able to take them on the bed anymore. He just wanted to roll around and get off. 



No comments:
Post a Comment