
I tried out a new place but it wasn't as good as Gymboree, so decided to stick with them. We took Mel there when she was little and she just loved it. It kind of killed me when I asked her if she remembered when we took her there at the same age and she said NO, but I guess our kids can't remember all we do for them :-) Just kidding! Anyway, John is still warming up to the whole thing, but by the time we were supposed to leave he finally decided he would crawl on some stuff, so I am sure he will be all over before too long. He loves the bubbles and the balls and just kind of hanging out.


John and his balls! Oh, I crack myself up!

Stamp time! He wasn't too sure about that either. I brought Mel along and Mark wanted to come too. So Mel showed John the ropes a bit. I felt bad for her though, she just wanted to play and be a part of it all too...guess I won't be doing that again...but, it was good, it will be a good time for John and I to have some time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment