While I was pregant with John I saw many ways that moms were trying to capture their growing bellies or their growing babies. You always hear how after the 1st, any kids after get shafted in the picture department. I vowed to TRY and not do that and searched for a few ideas that were different than what I had done for Mel to capture my growing baby boy during his 1st year. This was one of things I liked the most. You buy a 12 month onsie and then from the 1st month until the 12th, you take a picture of your baby in the same onsie. I had many ideas of how to put it together and of course, what you see is not totally what I envisioned, but sometimes it just happens that way. In the background is the onsie that John wore and a picture for each month of his 1st year. It was very hard to get these photos and most months I was a bit late...and as you can see, at month 12 I all but forgot to get a photo! Opps! :-) It is amazing seeing them close up and his monthly changes. I remember what was going on in each photo and it makes me smile, even if sometimes it was hard to get them. But seeing it all put together now, it was so worth it and I am glad I took the time and spent the effort in creating this wonderful memory...Monday, May 17, 2010
My Latest Try at Creativity
While I was pregant with John I saw many ways that moms were trying to capture their growing bellies or their growing babies. You always hear how after the 1st, any kids after get shafted in the picture department. I vowed to TRY and not do that and searched for a few ideas that were different than what I had done for Mel to capture my growing baby boy during his 1st year. This was one of things I liked the most. You buy a 12 month onsie and then from the 1st month until the 12th, you take a picture of your baby in the same onsie. I had many ideas of how to put it together and of course, what you see is not totally what I envisioned, but sometimes it just happens that way. In the background is the onsie that John wore and a picture for each month of his 1st year. It was very hard to get these photos and most months I was a bit late...and as you can see, at month 12 I all but forgot to get a photo! Opps! :-) It is amazing seeing them close up and his monthly changes. I remember what was going on in each photo and it makes me smile, even if sometimes it was hard to get them. But seeing it all put together now, it was so worth it and I am glad I took the time and spent the effort in creating this wonderful memory...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great job Stacey! After all of that work I think this really came together nicely. And the onesie in the background, fantastic idea!
Post a Comment