Well, we had a successful and fun Halloween once again. John wasn't too sure about all us dressing up and wasn't into the whole costume thing himself, so we put him in his skeleton Pj's and it worked out just fine.
Once John got used to us all in costume and heard the word candy over and over - I think he realized that something fun was going on. Mark and I decided to get outfits last minute and I let John pick out a bucket and after that - he was ready!
Mel and John were adorable - Mel as Hannah Montana and John as a skeleton. John was totally into going to the houses, but he also wanted to eat EACH piece of candy after he got it! I am glad that he seemed to enjoy it though...until it started getting darker and he wasn't too sure about people in masks :)








1 comment:
THANK YOU for posting Halloween photos so fast, you're amazing! Looks as if everyone had a good time, Mel looks great and so does John, and the two of you of course. :-) Looks as if Papa "The Hippie" was enjoying himself too!
Post a Comment