Sunday, October 3, 2010

John Turns TWO!

Well, another kid birthday and now DONE for the year! Yeahhhhh! It is bitter sweet for sure - your kid is another year older but you just love to see that joy in their eyes as well. As I have said, I really like to have special parties for my kids and even though John is only two and probably didn't even know it was HIS party - for the most part - I think he enjoyed himself. It took him a bit to warm up, but after that he was off and running and playing and there was even a moment when we feared we had lost him in the tubes and slides and would never get him out! Thankfully Mel and Pa-pa went to the rescue. With all my stress and planning, it turned out to be a success. Thank you SO SO much to the people who gave up a part of their Saturdays to come help us celebrate and for all the generous gifts and well wishes - it means the world to us that you thought of us and our little guy on his birthday!

Can't believe John is TWO!

John now owns stock in the truck and car business - he is in car heaven now!

Yummy. . .cake time!

What a big boy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!


1 comment:

Enn said...

Awww he is getting SO BIG! Wish we could have been there. :(

BTW Kenny sent some kind of package for the kiddos and Papa... not sure whats in it, but I'd guess a can of beans, if I know Uncle Kenny.