
Another successful Christmas! So much work and anticipation, but it was a good one for sure. It helped that both Mark and I were off 4 days before Christmas and we didn't have any ice or snow storms this year to keep family away. With our time off we were able to just play and relax and hang out just the four of us before family got in town since we were offically DONE shoping, etc., it was nice. Now Christmas is behind us and a New Year upon us, 2011, I see it being a good year. Our family has come a long way and I think we are even stronger. John is getting bigger and more mobile and curious to do things, and Mel is a great help with John but also a bit more independant. We see our finanical future being brighter and I see good thing in the New Year. Hopefully :-) With that being said, and to not skip over Christmas all together, we had a very good holiday and are still enjoying our time off as I type. My mom came into town for the weekend and on Christmas morning dad and Linda were at our house, along with The Motts. We had WAY too many presents. A bit insane actually. It took us 1.5 hours to open them all and we were buried in paper and boxes by the end of it! But, we all got some good loot and spoiled each other this year for sure. Strict budget from here on out!

Mel is still into the whole Santa thing, which was surprising to me, probably will be the last year though. Nice to hold onto the holiday magic as long as we can. John kinda got the whole thing. He will be very into it all next year I am sure.

Look what Santa brought us - we must have been VERY good this year!

John was getting into the whole unwrapping thing...

Mel's very special necklace from Grandma Linda.


Showing off and playing with their loot!

Happy Times

I think we need some more grandkids in between all those grandparents!

Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment