
My sister Brooke was in Oregon a week ago and Linda, my mom and I put on a little shower for her and Baby Girl Peyton. (The name is a secret!) It was so nice to have Brooke in town and be able to see her in all her big belly splendor before she has the baby in May. I wish we each had more time to take off from work and spend together, but nonetheless, we were able to have a few lunches together, dinner and even managed some shopping, so we got in some good time. She makes a very cute pregnant mommy :-)

The shower was at dad and
Linda's and it was nice to just have that good family time together and to split up the shower duties between me and the moms. I was excited to return the favor and help throw a shower, I think it turned out well. I made some flower garden cupcakes and I have to say, I think they turned out pretty cute. We had yummy food provided by Linda and games and presents - it was a good time for sure. I hope Brooke enjoyed herself.

Brooke, Mel and I.

Diaper Cake!

My gift to Baby!

Even Mel wanted to give the baby something special.

Gotta represent Oregon!

Mom's blanket. Gotta keep baby warm during those COLD Illinois winters!
Measure that belly!
Ahhhh!

Hanging out

Presents!

Good Memories. . .can't wait to meet the little one in June!
1 comment:
Thanks for such a great recap on the shower for Brooke! We did have fun didn't we!
Post a Comment