Saturday, May 5, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Sponge



Since I have been home I have discovered the internet world of frugal women.  A group of women on a quest to save a dollar for their family and contribute to the bottomline of the household by scoring deals, completing surveys for gift cards, snagging free samples and testing out products.  I have to say, I have become addicted.  I love that I have learned so much following others' blogs and Facebook pages. I AM saving money. It's great to get a free product, but I have also realized my love of and being a part of the testing community.  It's kind of fun to get a new product in the mail and testing it out before anyone else and knowing that I was a part of that product coming onto the market.  It has been great fun and it's the little things that make me happy when my life gets a bit routine picking up after the dog and kids day in and day out :-) 

Above is a video of my review of Palmolive Fresh Sponge dishwashing detergent that I was sent complimentary for testing purposes from Colgate via a site that I am a part of called Influenster.  I do dishes E-V-E-R-Y day, even though I have a dishwasher.  This product has made doing the dishes a lot easier :-)  It smells SOOOO good. Even my husband, Mark, said he liked it!  It even made my whole kitchen smell good!  I will be buying it again for sure!  And yes, I use a sponge when I do dishes and it smells fresher than ever! :-)

Palmolive Fresh Sponge dishwashing liquid has a unique dual action formula designed to wash away odor causing residue from sponges and clean dishes to a sparkling shine. Both dishes and sponge are left smelling freshly cleaned.  This product cleans dishes, freshens sponges, is tough on grease and soft on hands.

Check out Palmolive's site for more details and where to get this product at the link below:



No comments: