Saturday, July 28, 2012

Review Time!

 As some of you know, I am loving testing and trying new products lately.  It breaks up the mommy, day to day routine and hey, Who doesn't like to receive some freebies and try them out?!  I am part of a program online called Influenster.  You get boxes here and there that are generally themed and you try out the products and then review them on their site and spread the word!  I received the "Mom Vox Box" last month.  In it I received an Ivory bar of soap, sample packs of DenTek Flossers for adults and for children, a box of Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler and Nektar Sweetner, a Quaker Soft Baked Cookie and imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails. 

Melanie tried the Quaker cookie and I had a bite too.  Oatmeal raisin is not Mel's favorite, but I loved the softness and that it resembled home baked.  Thumbs Up!

 ImPRESS Nails - Not impressed...I am not a huge fan of glue on or stick on nails or "fake" nails in general.  I do like the ease of them.  They go on quick and peel off easily.  I don't think they looked natural.  I would maybe be more apt to wear a crazy pattern for a costume or a fun night out or something, but not for every day.
 Ivory has been my familys' go to soap for years.  I have developed an allergy to a lot of soaps and they can irritate my skin.  Ivory was a staple in Mark's family and after we met, we just never changed.  It is SUPER affordable (I even scored some last week for FREE with my coupon skillZ!) and I love the scent and lather.  We are devoted users for sure!
 I am not a huge iced tea drinker, but I was intrigued by all the yummy fruit flavors that came in the box of Stash Tea.  I tried it iced first and it was pretty good.  I keep telling myself I need to drink more tea and put away the coffee - so that is my new goal!
And last but not least - the DenTek flossers.  I love these handy things because they are so easy to use and it encourages the kids to floss as well.  I can't really say anything bad about them :-)

No comments: