Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas

Ok, I know I am kind of going out of order...
Christmas was here and gone in a blink of the eye! I didn't get the greatest pics, as you can tell by the assortment here. John was too busy to sit and was fussy as heck, and wouldn't dare look at the camera. And trying to get a pic of the kids together - forget about it. Oh well, it will be a short section in the scrapbook this year ;-) At least no one was sick, which seemed to be the case for every other event in 2009. The kids were spoiled rotten as usual and I had to go through their rooms and empty them out just to make room for the new stuff. My mom was in town and it was nice to have her here. Dad and Linda were in Idaho visiting Shane and Erica and the grandkids there. So, it was a pretty quiet year for us. Mark and I were also trying to stick within out budget, so no presents for us. Which was fine. Mark's parents are sending us to Great Wolf Lodge for 2 nights on the dates of our choosing, so we are in the process of trying to find a time to do that. Can't wait, should be a blast. We have been wanting to go for a couple years, so it was a perfect family gift. Later Christmas day we went to the Motts for dinner and had more family time. It was a pretty exhuasting holiday honestly. John was teething and waking WAY too early and I think with the all the work around the holidays, we were just plain exhuasted. But we managed to get a little done with our time off and I think just looked forward to another 3 days off around New Years! ;-)


Mel and her new Barbie collection.


John checking out this present opening thing.

The kids and their stockings, John stealing Mel's candy...

John seemed to like to sit in his block table rather than actually playing with the blocks...
Hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas!

No comments: